Conference date : 7 - 8 March 2017
Abstract submission deadline: 21 January 2017
Announcement of acceptance : 27 January 2017
Fullpaper submission deadline : 13 March 2017
“Basic sciences for improving survival and quality of life”
“Fundamental and applied research in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Statistics”
The conference consists of seven mini-symposiums that run in parallel for two days:
1. Material Science and Technology
2. Science and Technology Education
3. Environmental Science and Technology
4. Molecular and health science
5. Mathematics, Statistics, and modelling
6. Instrumentation and measurement
The conference is using extended-abstract to review contributed presentation. This extended-abstract concisely contains introduction, research method, important results with discussion, and reference, in one page. Figure and table are encouraged in the abstract. The extended-abstract allows reviewer and audiences to recognize the importance of your work better. The submitted extended-abstract will not be made available online and only to be printed on abstract book.
Download the extended-abstract template file (in MS Word format), and use the template to prepare your abstract. If you've already registered in the conference system, please login here to submit the abstract. If you have not yet registered for the conference, please register here and then submit your abstract.
Full paper will be published on conference proceeding.
The committee is collaborating with the editors of the four journals below, in a way that the editors may review the extended abstract submitted by participant and may then directly invite the participant to submit their high quality paper to be published on one of these journals (terms and conditions apply):
- Natural A (ISSN: 2303-0135)
- Natural B (ISSN: 2301-4202)
- Journal of Tropical Life Science (JTROLIS) (ISSN: 2087-5517)
- Journal of Pure & Applied Chemistry Research (ISSN: 2302-4690)