1. Sending proofreading results to Author: 16 July 2018
2. Getting revision from Author and AIP Conference Proceedings License Agreement: 23 July 2018
3. Finishing proceeding content and layout: 30 July 2018
4. Submission the manuscripts to AIP publisher: 6 August 2018
5. Getting revision/ feedback from AIP publisher: 7-10 August 2018
6. AIP Conference Proceedings published (online): End of August 2018
PROCEEDINGS BOOK OF THE 8th BaSIC 2018
The online proceedings book of the 8th BaSIC 2018 is available for download, in PDF format.
In order to improve the quality of the
selected manuscript, the review results of selected manuscripts will be sent to
corresponding authors. The LoA will be sent after the revised manuscripts have
been received through email@example.com, and the proceeding processing fee has been paid.The detail information will be informed through email.
Selected full-text manuscripts will be published in the AIP Conference Proceedings (indexed by Scopus) with processing fee.
Fulltext submission deadline: 07 April 2018 Announcement of acceptance: 25 April 2018
02 May 2018 5 May 2018
Alternatively, we provide an online proceedings (with ISSN) for received full-text manuscripts with no charge.
Conference date : 6 - 7 March 2018
Abstract submission closed
Accepted Abstract Announcement: 22 January 2018 Early Bird Registration Payment: 2 October 2017 - 23 January 2018
Regular Registration Payment : 24 January - 15 February 2018
Full-text Manuscript Submission : 7 April 2018
Due to unpredictable huge numbers of accepted abstracts, we have to change the payment deadline by 15 February 2018 (Thursday). Your early payment is much appreciated.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTERS
For poster presenters, please prepare A1-size, portrait-orientation printed posters. Display boards to attach posters are provided by the committee.
For oral presenters, please prepare power-point slides for 10-minute presentations.
“Convergence of Basic Sciences, Toward the World's Sustainability Challenges”
The conference consists of seven mini-symposiums that run in parallel for two days:
1. Material Science and Technology
2. Science and Technology Education
3. Environmental Science and Technology
4. Molecular and Health Science
5. Mathematics, Statistics, and Modelling
6. Instrumentation and measurement