Each participant must register through the registration system. The system is also used to submit the files of abstracts. Please use the template provided by us for the abstract (using Microsoft Word).
- To submit an abstract, LOGIN HERE and click the menu [New Submission] inside your account (see the first figure as shown below). If you could not find the menu, make sure you have confirmed your account type as an author. Please follow this guide to fix the problem.
- Then, on the next page enter metadata (author, title, and abstract) and click Save and continue.
- To submit your extended abstract file (MS WORD), click Active Submission on the following page.
- Then, on the active submission page, click the paper title.
- Finally, click the link Add a Supplementary File to upload the file (as shown in the second figure below).
*) Note that you're required to complete online registration before submitting an abstract.
Submission Deadline : 21 January 2017
Submission Deadline : 12 February 2017
Revised extended abstract : 13 February 2017